Resources to help you on your Nature Positive mission!
Our team of Student Ambassadors have been hard at work developing a Toolkit of campus-based actions and an accompanying Workbook to record your progress.
Student Toolkit and Workbook
- 75 pages of information and tips for how to help your institution move towards a Nature Positive goal, and a Workbook to record your progress, on topics such as:
- How to carry out a Bioblitz
- How to organise a Litter pick
- How to set up a sapling nursery
- How to reduce the impact of your college food
- Ideas for celebrating international days
- And much more!
Social media graphics
- Many of you have social media accounts, such as Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn. We have created some frames and assets which you can use to promote your activities as a Student Ambassador. Please use the #GenerationRestoration to link up with our partners at the UN Decade on Ecosystem Restoration and remember to tag us in your posts.
- Twitter: @NaturePosUni
- Instagram: nature_positive_universities
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/nature-positive-universities
Celebrate International Days
International Days can be a great opportunity to highlight some of your recent actions or raise awareness on a particular issue. One of our Ambassadors, Favour Ochuwa from University of Benin Nigeria has developed a range of social media cards for you to use to celebrate days relevant to our programme.
Feel free to use these, and add your own photos, words, and stories to your posts on social media to encourage others to take action on the issue.
Join the community
We have a monthly video meeting schedule to catch up with your fellow Ambassadors with discussions on different topics, such as wildlife recording, waste, sustainable food and volunteering for ecological restoration.
Upcoming meetings: 27th October, 24th November, 15th December 2023, 12 noon UK time
Join our friendly Slack chat group to hear the latest activities of the team. (You should have received a link via email)
Need anything else, want to add your resources to help others? We would love to work with you, just drop us a line.